What if it rains?
Safety is our foremost concern. We sail rain / shine but will cancel when sea conditions warrant. If in the event that Gatherall’s cancels a departure your ticket will be refunded or can be credited towards a tour at an alternate date / time of your choosing (subject to availability). When booking ahead we recommend that you don’t wait for the last day of your stay – leave room for flexibility to reschedule in the event of inclement weather.
Whales & puffins don’t mind getting wet 🙂