WELCOME BACK !
Gatherall’s Boat Tours Ltd. is committed to adhering to the applicable recommended practices as advised by Department of Health and Community Services, Government of Newfoundland and Labrador to ensure the safety and health of our guests and our staff.
- Practicing good hygiene (wash your hands, avoid touching your face, cough and sneeze into your sleeve or a tissue).
- Frequent cleaning and disinfection of high-touch surfaces.
- Remain at home and away from others when you are sick, unless it is to get medical attention.
- Maintained sanitation:
- cleaning and disinfection of common touch and or shared surfaces including but not limited to; handrails, telephones, computers, doors and knobs, handles, checkouts, keyboards, countertops, and light switches.
- Public washrooms are located in separate exterior out building with separate entrances to the outside for each individual washroom.
- Public and staff washrooms cleaning and disinfection will occur regularly.
- Staff and public washrooms to be well stocked with liquid soap and paper towels and individually supplied water basins.
- Notify a crew member immediately if at any time they are feeling sick or nauseous. Affected guest(s) will be escorted immediately to an isolated area on the vessel and provided with seasickness bag. Any guest(s) experiencing seasickness will be monitored for the duration of the tour by a crew member designated.
- In the event of seasickness requiring assistance from the crew:
- Guests will be accompanied to a designated area where they can be monitored and assisted by crew members.
- Disposable / paper towels used to clean up affected area to be discarded in waste receptacle.